• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign and PowerMath 4.0

Explorer ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a book that was originally created in Quark 6.5 with PowerMath. I converted all the equations to PowerMath export and resaved the file.

I opened InDesign 3.0 that has the Q2ID extension and was able to convert the document. I can highlight the equations and convert them to PowerMath fine.

One problem: Some of the definitions are not in the new superset. Is there a way to load and old superset to the new PowerMath 4.0? In the old version, the supersets were in a folder. When I search for "superset" on the newer Mac, nothing shows up even though, in the PowerMath menu it shows 4 different supersets.

Does anyone know where the supersets reside and can old ones be imported? Otherwise, I have to create dozens of new pi characters.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there an option to create the a superset that matches what you had in Quark? and ensure it matches before you run the Q2ID conversion?

I'm not familiar with PowerMath, just thinking out loud basically.

Also might be worth asking that question at PowerMath Support page: PowerMath Support | Power-House Software

Post the solution if you do find one, as it might help others that run into a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines