• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAC NAV DOTS MISSING IN LIGHTROOM

Contributor ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CALLED, BUT THE RED-close YELLOW-minimize GREEN-full screen thingys are not visible anymore in lightroom. I also cannot move cursor down to the bottom of the page and get to my DOCK .

This is probably some easy setting that got bumped but really screws with my workflow...

Any ideas?

thanks

[Moved from the general, non-support, forum lounge to a Lightroom-specific, support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Shift-F cycles between three screen modes:

1. Normal

2. Full screen with Menu Bar

3. Full screen

You've likely pressed that once and have gotten yourself in Full screen with menubar mode. Pressing Shift-F twice more should cycle you back to normal.

You can can also choose Window > Screen Mode > Normal

And you can also press Cmd-Opt-F (Carl-Shift-F on Windows) to return straight to normal mode.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift-F cycles between three screen modes:

1. Normal

2. Full screen with Menu Bar

3. Full screen

You've likely pressed that once and have gotten yourself in Full screen with menubar mode. Pressing Shift-F twice more should cycle you back to normal.

You can can also choose Window > Screen Mode > Normal

And you can also press Cmd-Opt-F (Carl-Shift-F on Windows) to return straight to normal mode.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AHHHHHhhhhhh, Blessed relief!! THANK YOU!!!! I am always looking at images useing the "F" and must have SHIFT-F somehow...

Grooovy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines