Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues in develop module

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys / gals

Maybe on eof you had this problem and can point me in right direction.

I have Lightroom and P shop CC. All is fine except for one very very annoying issue. When in Lightroom in develop module and whilst doing some edits all is fine, then if I select edit in Photoshop (or any other plug in) I can edit and when for example on p/shop when selecting the save option, when the image return back to lightrroom it is way over saturated. But then in library it is still perfect. The only way I can get it to display correct, is that I have to close lightroom and restart it.

I am running Windows 10 on an I7 HP laptop.

Intel HD 620 graphics with nvidia 940.

I already unistalled lightroom (via the creative cloud option) and re-install, but issue still remain.

I loaded latest Intel 620 graphic driver as well as the latest nvidia drivers. My screens are calibrated with spyder 5. The second display is a desktop Dell S2340Lc.

The annoying thing is that it does not happen every time.

My process for initial screen calibration was to firstly calibrate using Intel graphics option, then run the spyder.

The default profiles selected i windows is for laptop and Dell screen the spyder version.

I use the run exactly same screen and CC also on win 10 on my previous Lenova and had no issue, I will sincerely appreciate all help I can get.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

hermanv67492770  wrote

I can edit and when for example on p/shop when selecting the save option, when the image return back to lightrroom it is way over saturated. But then in library it is still perfect. The only way I can get it to display correct, is that I have to close lightroom and restart it.

Are you saying the Edit in PS image returned in the LR Develop module is over-saturated, but it (i.e. the same edit in PS file) looks OK when switching back to the Library module? But when you close a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling GPU support in Edit> Preferences> Performance.

If that doesn't resolve the issue try some of the suggestions at this similar post: Lightroom brightens screen but not Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi already tried disabling the Graphics processor, will go through that link now. Thanks for reply so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Checked all in that link, my settings are the same as requested in both PS and LR.

I also re-installed the Intel and nvidia card drivers, but still same story.

This is really driving me nuts, any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hermanv67492770  wrote

I can edit and when for example on p/shop when selecting the save option, when the image return back to lightrroom it is way over saturated. But then in library it is still perfect. The only way I can get it to display correct, is that I have to close lightroom and restart it.

Are you saying the Edit in PS image returned in the LR Develop module is over-saturated, but it (i.e. the same edit in PS file) looks OK when switching back to the Library module? But when you close and reopen LR then the 'Edit in PS' file looks good and the same in both the Library and Develop modules? Can you post a screenshot of the over-saturated image in the Develop module for clarification.

First thing to try is reset the LR Preferences file. Close LR, go to the below folder location and rename the Preferences file  Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs.OLD. This will cause LR to create a new default Preferences settings file.

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\Lightroom 6 Preferences.agprefs

Try Edit in PS again and see if the issue is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines