• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Covering edited video and audio with stills

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do something that, in my mind, should be simple, but it's proving difficult.

I have edited the audio of my project. This consists of some video (which appears in the Video 1/Audio 1 timeline) and lots of music, which I've put alternately in the Audio 1 timeline and the Music timeline, so that I can do mixes and fades between the music. This has worked nicely.

Now I just want to cover the whole thing with lots of still images. But when I try to put a still image in, for example, Video 2 timeline, this starts affecting the music clips in the music timeline, creating white gaps inside music clips. This, of course, messes up the whole audio edit I've already done.

I just want to slap lots of still images on top of the edit without effecting anything I've already done.

Anyone know what I have to do, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hold down the Alt key as you add your new clips/stills to the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines