• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Cloud Issues

New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader on my Nexus 9. Recently, my document cloud doesn't seem to be updating when I make changes. When I upload documents they don't show up in the cloud and when I delete documents from the cloud they don't disappear. However, if I try to open documents I've "deleted" I can't open them as the app tells me they have, in fact, been moved or deleted. If I uninstall and reinstall the app, then all my changes as far as uploads and deletions show up miraculously. What gives? This didn't start more than a couple weeks ago. Please fix the app.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issues on my Android phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same I issue. However when I sign it and sign again on the document clouds the changes are reflected. This cumbersome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Même problème qui malgré mes différentes recherches, mails à ADOBE etc...sont restés sans réponse !

Il faudrait qu'ils fassent une MISE À JOUR mais apparemment n'en ONT RIEN A FAIRE !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines