• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphical Identity Plate

Explorer ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a BenQ monitor with a resolution of 2560x1440 and I have a png of my signature that is 1200x800 pixels. I've tried to resize the png using what's been recommended 48px, 74px, high, but it comes out too small in Lr. All of the posts just mention the maximum height in pixels, but not the horizontal length, except for one post that said it should be 40% of the width of the screen, which would be 1024. It didn't look right. What should the size of my png be in vertical and horizontal pixels for a graphical identity plate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Here is the official Adobe Specs for the Graphical Identity Plate.  41px high for Mac  46px high for Windows

Personalize identity plates and module buttons in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iMac with the same screen resolution.  My Graphics Identity Plate is 300W x 42H, which works for me.  I think the height is the critical number so that it fits into the space available in the Lightroom header.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way to check is to take a screenshot of the area where you will put the Identity Plate and check its dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

370x40px works for me.

ScreenShot265.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the official Adobe Specs for the Graphical Identity Plate.  41px high for Mac  46px high for Windows

Personalize identity plates and module buttons in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines