• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Problems [Apps tab missing from Cloud desktop app]

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud App doesn't have "app" button to download Adobe programs and when I try to download from the site, the page say me to wait Creative Cloud opening but nothing happens...

I found this problem only in my Desktop PC, in my portable computer I have the "App" button.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm on a MacAir running Sierra and have tried everything suggested from the forum thread https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1648803 I was able to isolate the ServiceConfig.xml from the Library-->ApplicationSupport-->Adobe-->OOBE-->Configs but its locked so I can't change the "false" to the "true" which seems to be the fix for other people. Can you please tell me what the solution is? Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines