• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashes When Using Radial Filter

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most updated version of Lightroom and it crashes EVERY time I use the Radial Filter, multiple times and editing session.  The Adobe experts were ZERO help, it's very frustrating.  Any thoughts on how to fix it? I'm using a Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on a PC. Did you ever fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of you have hardware problems. Memory or a heat issue. There are millions of people on multiple different computer system this does not happen with. So start looking at your specific system as the cause, Not LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Lightroom for over a year on exactly the same hardware and the issue has only just started occurring in the last few months. Now I can accurately reproduce the problem every time. Although this doesn't preclude the possibility of hardware problems, software is a likely culprit too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out that my crashes stopped when I turned the 'Use Windows Ink' off in Wacom Tablet Properties>Lightroom>Mapping dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines