• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated text on slideshow

Explorer ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, this time I need some advice on how to implement animated text captions on a slideshow.

The slideshow will be composed of 3 images with 3 text captions each attached to every image.

I have acquired some time ago all the widgets from MuseGrid and I know that the full package comes with the Pro Unit Slider One widget that is designed specifically for this. The problem now is that I can't  make it work. I followed the instruction but it still doesn't want to work.

Can someone explain to me how to set it up properly? Or is there any other way around to solve my request?

Thanks in advance! :d

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Anyway, they did finally answered me and the fix was to upload the scripts that came in the widget package to the client hosting server so that the widget will function and display properly. (they also included a video tut)

@Ussnorway the images are not that big in size, they are aprox. 2MB each. Why do you ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ask the vendor MuseGrid: http://www.musegrid.com/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did, but still no answer..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The widget, which you are intending to use, doesn’t even work on Musegrid’s sample page: http://www.musegrid.com/previews/slider-one-adobe-muse-widget.html

But perhaps somebody of the community is using this widget and has some hints.

You don’t tell us, what kind of animation you want and if your slide show should be responsive or fixed width.

You may use a composition widget instead, configure it like a slideshow, and place your images and a text animation widget into it. But this will actually work only with pages using fixed width breakpoints, because compositions are not responsive for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/G%C3%BCnter+Hei%C3%9Fenb%C3%BCttel  wrote

The widget, which you are intending to use, doesn’t even work on Musegrid’s sample page: http://www.musegrid.com/previews/slider-one-adobe-muse-widget.html

But perhaps somebody of the community is using this widget and has some hints.

bugger, 123muse was one of the better widget makers out there

@razvann82459284 how big are the files you want to display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway, they did finally answered me and the fix was to upload the scripts that came in the widget package to the client hosting server so that the widget will function and display properly. (they also included a video tut)

@Ussnorway the images are not that big in size, they are aprox. 2MB each. Why do you ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

razvann82459284  schrieb

… the images are not that big in size, they are aprox. 2MB each.

Hm, that is more than heavy for a web page! I bet, you are coming from print layout, don’t you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original ones, the scaled down and exported for web finals have about aprox. 800 kb total.

L.E. : Günter Heißenbüttel​ And yes, print layout was the first thing to introduce me to graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

size matters!

assume a phone user is on wifi and your home will have lots of holes in it or just not load at all... this is the main thing print layout people have issues with.

anyway great that you have it sorted now mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines