• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error icon when i open up animate

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

once i open up animate and i proceeded to my previous work or even a new one an error icon appears its a triangle and it doesn't allow me to see anything such as library tools and others. I can't even click on the tools from windows. help

It looks like this and i can't access any timeframe or anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this isn't a hack to avoid buying Windows, but you could look at this video to see how to remove the Activate Windows message:

How to remove "Activate Windows Go to PC settings to activate Windows" Watermark in windows 8/8.1/10...

It's probably nothing to do with your problem, but while there is a message telling you that you have to activate Windows, who knows what could go wrong.

Beyond that, you could reset the application preferences. Here's an FAQ post about that:

FAQ: How do I reset Flash professional to default configurations and preferences? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after following

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines