• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ME PHOTOSHOP!?!?!

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I purchased photoshop cs6 through a third party called https://dngsoftwarestore.com/  for $19.99 I have the seriel code but when I try to download it says their is a file missing they never respond I realize they scammed me I only have a seriel key and I can't even get photoshop cs6 downloads to work from anywhere else including adobe. I cannot get chat support without having a plan or specific question. I need photoshot to edit images for a clients site I am creating.

Now I purchased the $9.99/Monthly plan through adobe and when I download it says it can't download or it just gets stuck on 5% has been doing this last two days? I need an alternative or some help here asap please...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Reinstalling Windows worked got photoshop CC and am going to contact my bank about the scam thanks Terri and everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Tell your credit card company you were scammed and you want your $$ back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 64 bit and I was able to download the trial before on this pc no problem just since I restored and tried that third party it has not let me. Thanks for the advice will contact them today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try downloading from ProDesignsTools.com on the link below. Don't worry it's fully Adobe supported and in fact the download comes from an Adobe server. Just follow the instructions on the page.

Download Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesignTools.com Tried also did not work but I will try again thanks Terri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tims14384235  wrote

First I purchased photoshop cs6 through a third party called https://dngsoftwarestore.com/  for $19.99

What a bargain price for CS6.  Adobe sold their  CS6 for $700 standard or $1000 extended.  However they no longer market or support CS6.    You can download CS6 from Adobe site.  It will install as a trial version.   See if Adobe version works for you.

All Kidding aside the $19.99 prices for CS6 is too good to be real.  

That version may have been a Hacked of  Adobe CS6 and the hack may have mess things up on your system and now the creative cloud Photoshop  fails to install.

I would suggest that you download and run Adobe Cleaner than try to install Creative Cloud Photoshop using the Creative Cloud desktop application.  If that fails try downloading the offline installer.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Offline Keep Adobe Photoshop up to date

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I will download the cleaner now, when I try to download CC 2017 it gives me this message "Installer was unable to access a critical file/directory. Please try installing again. (Error Code: 42)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe if I just completely reinstall windows 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MSVCP140.dll is what is called a runtime. When a program is written for Windows it's generally in a language called C++. Visual Studio is used to write these programs and to simplify the complexity of programming from scratch, the programmer makes use of a number of low level programming functions built into the runtime-things like memory management and how to write to a disk are handled this way.

When you run a Windows program created to work with a runtime present then it has to be there on the system or the program cannot run. Unfortunately the runtimes are updated every time a new version of Visual Studio is released. This means Photoshop 2017 will not run with the runtime from Visual Studio 2008, but also means Photoshop CS6 written in 2012 may not work the runtime from Visual Studio 2015-they simply need to match the version of Studio they were created with.

I would therefore suggest downloading and installing  a range of C++ redistributables starting with the package for 2008, then 2010, 2012, 2013 and finally 2015 in that order. These things will use no resources except a bit of disk space unless a program is running that uses them. Install both the 32 bit and the 64 bit versions. These redistributables come with uninstallers so show up in your Windows Control Panel under 'Programs' I'm using 64 bit Windows 10 and you can see below I have redistributables going back to 2005. There are 32 bit and 64 bit versions there and as you can see are quite small in size.

redistributable.png

I have Visual Studio 2015 which probably installed most of these, but they can be downloaded separately

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Try downloading all of them and restart the computer, then attempt to install Photoshop and Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling Windows worked got photoshop CC and am going to contact my bank about the scam thanks Terri and everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lesson learned Right.   It good that you machine is working now.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

glad to hear it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply but did you download the software of us or adobe if there was a problem why did you not contact adobe we only sell the serial keys

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines