Exit

Modifying PDF with SDK

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some questions, I would be thankful if someone could help me:

1- when I open the ActiveView sample from SDK, the selected pdf is not rendering properly, Do I need to do anything to get it to work without any issue?

2- How Can I extend the ActiveView sample to have the commenting toolbar (including the drawing tools like line and etc...)?

3- Can I add line to pdf file through SDK classes?

4- Can I Enable commenting toolbar in Acrobat ActiveX control or is there any other control from Adobe Acrobat pro to use with commenting toolbar enabled?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost in the Acrobat SDK forum. Please include the following extra information: complete for version of Acrobat; OS; definition of "not rendering properly" - screen shot recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Acrobat SDK is more for accessing PDFs using a compiled language for stand alone or as an executable plug-in or helper program to Acrobat or Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines