• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Photos in Photoshop?

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all. Whenever I open my raw files in Photoshop, they look fine in the original window, but when I open the image, it looks very pixelated. It fixes itself when I zoom into the photo, but it makes it difficult to look at the image as a whole when I'm zoomed out. When I save the photos and open them in preview, they look fine. Several previous forums with similar problems suggested adjusting the cache level, but this didn't work for me. I updated from CC 2015 to CC 2017, but this did not resolve the issue either. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? It recently started and it's getting frustrating. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have faced the same problem. While trying to convert the image for my site [Link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be caused by Cache levels being set to a low number.

Try setting them to 4 under the Performance tab of Preferences.

Cache levels.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said in my original post, I already tried this with no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have GPU enabled in preferences? Without it, a different on-screen scaling algorithm is used, one that often produces a harsh, jagged effect.

If a buggy video driver is installed/updated, Photoshop disables the GPU functions. The answer is to either roll back or wait for a new update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines