• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endlessly validating software licence [was: Endlessly]

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the creative cloud app my Photoshop CC (2017) says "trial expired"... I have a yearly subscription that I purchased about 3 months ago. Also when I try to open Photoshop it keeps saying "validating software licence" but never opens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

I would suggest you to go to Applications > Adobe Application manager, run this and log-in when it asks you to. Then launch any Cloud App and click on 'Licence this Software' when it asks you to. Log in again with your Adobe ID, and you should get a thank you notice and your apps will stop giving the trial expiring notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry messed up the title. was going to say Endlessly validating software licence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest you to go to Applications > Adobe Application manager, run this and log-in when it asks you to. Then launch any Cloud App and click on 'Licence this Software' when it asks you to. Log in again with your Adobe ID, and you should get a thank you notice and your apps will stop giving the trial expiring notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if we don't even get the option to log in? I'm logged in on the creative cloud and it's still asking me to buy the program despite me having a year subscription. When I open the app via applications, I get the endless validation ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines