Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate a multi-page PDF with multiple records data merge

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The Goal: Ultimately we need to merge G-sheet data to create multiple gift vouchers as PDFs (without Indesign)

Detail: I am trying to merge a pdf with 3 forms (example 1) in adobe acrobat so that when it merges with the txt document (example 2) it generates more pages to include all the records and not just one. Is this possible from any version of acrobat?

Currently I can only merge 1 record. This is not helpful

Example 1.png

Here is the G-Sheet data

Example 2.png

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your question from the Acrobat Reader forum to one of the Acrobat forums, as you're not talking about Reader.

This process is called a Mail Merge. It can be achieved using the PDFMaker plugin in some versions of Office, or by using a script, like this one I've developed: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Mail Merge and Email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks try67. Looks like that script is the go. The only issue is that my colleagues don't have Acrobat pro. Can they do this then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also developed a standalone tool that does the same thing. If you're

interested contact me at try6767 at gmail.com and we'll discuss the

details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines