Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DONT HAVE THE CLOUDS FILTER IN RENDER PLEASE HELP

May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make a logo that is made with the clouds filter but I dont have it and I dont know why, Ive had photoshop cs6 before and i had that cloud filter and made the logo but ive switched computers and downloaded photoshop cs6 again and i dont have it... Ive tried reinstalling the program but it doesnt work and I need help to make my logo.

I cant contact somebody from adobe because for some reason they decided to cancel the contact us option for after effects / photoshop and most of the popular programs that they have...

So i really need help with this.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant contact somebody from adobe because for some reason they decided to cancel the contact us option for after effects / photoshop and most of the popular programs that they have...

Adobe does not offer support for obsolete versions and CS6 is obsolete.

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) and the dialog visible?

What are the image’s Color Mode and bit depth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But ive already contacted them about after effects ... cs6 doesnt matter in this situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) and the dialog visible?

What are the image’s Color Mode and bit depth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines