• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in playing audio

Explorer ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have after effects cs 5 installed in my laptop .when I am rendering my audio file ,music stops at some point and than again start meaning it is not playing smoothly

What should I do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact info about your comp settings, render settings, items used and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am skipping a frame audio is playing smoothly. But skipping a frame setting is applied to all layers and not individual audio .Can I particularly apply skipping frame to a particular audio file only ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I read about audio problems, I instantly think, "Ha!  Compressed audio!"

Replace all your mp3 files with wav or aiff files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't compressed the audio but the audio is in MP3 format only ...I had downloaded from Internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave says it best:

Replace all your mp3 files with wav or aiff files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the problem persists(Tried with different audios as well)....Audio is playing smooth when i am skipping frames.Is this only solution of this problem and can I just skip frames of a particular audio without skipping frames of other layers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When it was new in 2010, CS5 did NOT get along with compressed audio, which really gave the application fits.  I recommend turning off your computer and turning it back on.

It would also help to know about your machine, too.  You might be bumping into operating system conflicts.  Running CS5 on Win 10 comes to mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 (64bit) 8GB RAM...Is this the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I have Nvidia Geforce 940 MX  4GB graphic card.This card is not supported by Adobe as per listing on website. Dat means I cannot use my laptop graphic card for fast rendering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yup, that's what it means.  Cripes, your version of AE came out seven years ago!  It doesn't know about new graphics cards.

But all is not lost -- you can use multiprocessing if you happen to have 16 GB RAM on your machine.  When allocating memory, leave 25% of memory for OS & other apps (which you should exit if you're serious about speed), then 4GB per core until you're maxed out.

Don't have 16 gigs?  We'll, you're just gonna render kinda slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines