• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset limit of DRM authorizations

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the page FAQ | Adobe Digital Editions it shows that I need to contact support to get the number of available authorizations reset. I was told in the live chat that I need to post that I need this on the forums, and that was the only way to get the limit reset. So could the Adobe representative who sees this post reset the limit of DRM authorizations on my account and, if possible, remove this limit altogether.

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone can help with this I've posted on 5/3/17 with the same issue and still need help with it also... Please and thanks to anyone who can help because I ran into the same​ thing with the chat not helping as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith and Ashley,

Would you be able to please share a screenshot of the error message that you are getting while authorising ebook using ADE?

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get an error, but whenever I try to authorize my Kobo, it never works properly and I get an error about Adobe DRM when I try to open it on my Kobo and says I'm not authorized to open the books. I've been trying reauthorizing, which leads me to believe I've passed the 6 device limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

From the description you provided, the error does not seems to be due to activation limit on the Adobe ID.

Rather, this seems to be due to incorrect ID being used to authorise the eBook or due to no activations available for that eBook.

Do you see this error with all eBooks or with some specific ones.

Would you be able to try an eBook from the ADE sample eBook library - https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/sample-ebook-library.html​ 

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the error from ebooks I get from my public library using ACSM. I couldn't authorize my e-reader with the wrong account because I have to authorize it through Adobe Digital Editions, so it wouldn't be the wrong account. It happens with any ebook with Adobe DRM on it.

Thanks for the help so far,

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for replying.. i keep getting an error too many this:2017_05_15_18.09.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

Please try activating it now and let me know in case you get any errors.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed it for me. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem, I just tried downloading a sample ebook from Adobe, and got once more an error message. Contact with the chat support didnt prove to be helpful. Could somebody please fix my ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you be able to share what is the error message you are getting?

I see sufficient activations available under your account, so it would be important to know the error.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your swift reply. I received the "too many authentifications" when trying to login to my ebook reader several times this afternoon. When now trying to reproduce the error, I just now was able to login. Should the error occur again, I will get in touch. Have a great day, best, Astrid

--

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit mail.com Mail gesendet.

Am 14.07.17, 17:56, "a.koke" <a.koke@koke-redaktion.com> schrieb:

Hi, this would be the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I wanted to reset my device activations please.

I have the same message of ashleyw.  No problem with my ID or password.

All of this started because I have a message from my kobo reader (Clara) that I cannot read my book because of DRM not authorize.

My kobo is brand new ....since december 2018.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nombre max de machine atteinte.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines