Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to bulk remove the same image from multiple PDF's

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to remove a logo from a few hundred PDF's. These individual PDF's are all one page (product labels), however the location of the logo is in slightly different locations on some of the labels.  It is the same logo with the same JPEG name all instances. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 Release (Classic), Version 2015.006.30306.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not possible to do with Acrobat. The original file-name is gone when you convert the file to a PDF, and if the images are not in the same location then there's no way of identifying where they are and removing them. It might be possible to do using a custom-made plugin or stand-alone application, but those are quite complex to develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.  I do have another set of documents where the logo is in the same location, in all documents, but only on the first page (no logo on pages 2 through end of document).  The documents are varying in page amounts, but again it is only on the first page. In this instance, would it be possible to place a new logo over the old?  I would also be looking to have this change as a bulk update, rather than individually modifying the PDF's.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines