• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR / How to upgrade to current CC version, I bought LR5, then later purchased the CC Photography Plan, how can update to the newest CC version?

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try download the LR6 newest version, it just sits there, what am I doing wrong. I also purchased the Canon D77, therefore need the newest version in order to edit raw files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to update from the Creative Cloud application manager? What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes,

Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try downloading from the following link. It's under Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6. You only need the topmost update. The one update will handle both Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from what I was reading, this should take care of the Canon D77 issue in LR with raw files correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what I get

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that what you get when you try to run the update installer directly after you download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it took several minutes for the file to load from the link you provided, but I got this failure notice after trying to install the Adobe patch installer,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines