• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Ae animated text and logo templates & import into Pr

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the quality of the Ae sequences I am rendering. I render it out of Ae (Quicktime format) and it looks fine/clean/clear etc.. I import it into my Pr project, but on timeline it looks blurry, but just thought because it wasn't rendered in Pr. Then I render the entire project and the text from Ae looks blurry. Initially, I rendered 1280x720, I tried render using different dimensions and it looks worse. I don't understand why quality is lost in Pr???

Is it my graphics card? If it was, I figure it would be low quality after Ae render.

iMac system INFO: (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 M395 2048 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about your actual render settings and your sequence settings in Premiere nobody can tell you much. Simply sounds like you are using some incompatible settings and the content is resized.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mekkis,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if our expert's advice helped you or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines