• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! ADE doesn't show ebooks across all devices, DRM Protected or Not

New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded ADE on my Dell android tablet and my Nexus 6 android phone last night, but only one ebook shows up on my Nexus 6 phone (the ADE Guide!) and only 3 ebooks on my tablet, (the ADE guide, and two free ebooks).  All of my other ebooks on my desktop computer in ADE do NOT show up in either of my other two devices, (DRM protected or not), and are supposed to AUTOMATICALLY do so, and updated (today) ADE on my computer to do just that, for DRM ebooks.  But I am still getting nothing.  The only reason I have ADE is for ONE DRM protected ebook, and still can not access it on anything but my computer.......

I have authorized all my devices to my Adobe ID.

Thank you!

Adobe, if you read this, Please Help!

"Features of Adobe Digital Editions

Download and Transfer of books between devices

Now the books you purchase or download on one device will appear automatically across all the devices you have ADE on."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Feuter do not right work at moment. Seems only work by any ePub files one way. (Mobile to Device): At moment you must move the Files to the Device over the File system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as Debra454. I have no idea what Nanaky means: what is a "Feuter"?  Could you clarify (your reply)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry. Make a mistake for a year. I mean Function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines