• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents not showing up in LOCAL section of android app

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my phone (Samsung Galaxy A5 2016) to nougat, Adobe Reader doesn't show documents in LOCAL section.

Please fix the problem as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the following forum post is of help to you:

Lost local files after update to new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have pretty much the same problem - though I do have some documents showing (downloads etc), I can't get the local tab to show the documents I have stored on my SD card (which is all of the ones I actually want to use). One way to get to them is via the floating station but it then asks if you want to create a local copy which entirely defeats the purpose of having them on external storage rather than clogging up internal storage; and the other method is to go to the SD card directly in the main phone Settings but that is too long-winded to be doing every time you need to open a PDF...hopefully they fix this soon otherwise I will be looking for another PDF reader...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines