Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Paypal Payment, no customer service

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is my problem:

I have a monthly photography Subscription, and I chose the option to pay with paypal. The first moth was paid without problem, this month I received an email telling me that there were some problems with the transaction. Obviously before anything else I controlled all my data, and everything was correct. Then I followed the steps suggested to solve the problem, and confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my credit card, that I have enough funds on it etc. Then there was written that with Paypal Issues to contact Paypal. Which I did. And I got the confirmation that the problem is on Adobe's End, and paypal can't do anything to resolve an issue that does not depend on Paypal. The permit to Adobe to get paid automatically on the "Automatic Payments" Section of Paypal is active, obviously, in case you were wondering.

Next step is to contact Adobe. First, the Customer Service Chat is down. Second, the "Telephone Customer Service" is : first, only in english for my country (Italy), second, the first times the costumer service ends the call without responding, after trying again finally someone responds, but the line is so heavily disturbed that I cannot understand a single word the operator is saying. And no, that does not depend on my phone, I did calls to the Philippines for the Paypal Customer Service and everything went perfectly well. So since I cannot use the chat, and I cannot call, I have to ask here how to resolve an issue, that depends not on me, not on paypal, but on Adobe.

Is there a way to resolve the issue? Please don't link me to your support  page, that's where I came from.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

I know you said not to, but.... chat is not down, but you may need to change tactics to get thru it properly.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you said not to, but.... chat is not down, but you may need to change tactics to get thru it properly.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I had to change browser for the chat to work, didn't work with Microsoft Edge, but worked with Firefox. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, for the great and helpful answer, Ned _Murphy! This is really very crazy and what to say, one good luck for me,  thing that saved my money i.e. the (billing issue tab in the security settings  which was in red ), as the story goes that "Today Morning itself," I was working on my UI developer resume, as it was urgently needed by one of my relatives. So I, wanted to save the changes as I was shifting my system (Desktop) from one place to the another so my system (got disconnected so I had to restart the system, so I restarted my system to check for the saved changes as it was urgently needed by one of my relatives, so what I did I rebooted my DESKTOP, and normally what happens there is an option popped up in the right hand side of the Google that - the computer did not shut properly, so do you want to restore, so i clicked yes and it was all applications restored,), then I started chatting with Adobe CS, then what next happened was really amazing ---( these uneducated CSS, or what ever they are)  --- whatever I am asking the questions, they are transferring to one person named (VARSHA) and she is asking the same questions which I had stated clearly stated to the earlier one  who asked me the same questions and then I was normally waiting for the favourable reply - (for why there is a billing issue in the security settings,) but they are asking me the same dam question's like - these (scrap) which product you want to choose, do you have credit card n all blunders, so i told them that i do have debit card, is there any ohter option thru which i can make the payement as simple asap, so there was pause for a while then they came saying that debit card has been discontinued temporary from the system, bla bla bla.,....... i said OK, so tell me how much payment is there monthly or yearly so that way i will make the payement by Paytm or any other source of income, tell me that atleast, but there was no reply, and the best part is here --- when i was going to edit the changes for better understand to the customer service, so what i see the chat box is shot of questions and all. SO it clicked my mind that this company is fraud and told them that this is, seriously not working guys, a very big mistake from my side because i m not a fool to pay for buying any products without studying its reviews, then the conversation ended automatically. I have experienced earlier being saved from such buggler's bogus company, since these Lockdown situation and can't believe without studying the particulars products or comapanys's reviews whether its scam or genuine, by crosschecking their reviews from Glassdoor website or if on call just ask them your phone number or whatever you know the information about your Bought product, so from no-on-wards i beg the almighty that no matter what but i wont go into such big big scammers without cross checking its reviews or Star ratings (e.g. 4 ratings better, 1 rating worst and no ratings then think over it 100 times or ask your friends or relatives who have already bought the product.), Anyways, Thank you for you favourable reply once again! and thankyou for the great information as being the beginner of using such a old and unpdated Adobe Application. thanku very much i believe whatever bad happens, it happens some good cause, and this message should reach  to others so that they should get caught and puct behind the bars and take some strict action to get them a good moral from this stroy...........! Thanks a lot for saving my money, tc! i will do try with your given link, thanku!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines