Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics requirement

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using PS-2015 cc.

my available graphics memory is 2046mb that almost similar or greater to support 3d layer.

Unfortunately- i am not able to use 3d effect ,it shows me my video card memory not approach minimum requirement to use that option.

here is the system info-

glgpu[0].GLVersion="3.0"

glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=2048

glgpu[0].GLName="Intel(R) HD Graphics"

glgpu[0].GLVendor="Intel"

glgpu[0].GLVendorID=32902

glgpu[0].GLDriverVersion="20.19.15.4624"

glgpu[0].GLRectTextureSize=16384

glgpu[0].GLRenderer="Intel(R) HD Graphics"

glgpu[0].GLRendererID=1026

glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=

Please help me to find it..

already i have another pc same processor , only motherboard is different.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Make sure you have the latest driver installed for the Intel graphics card, and that in Photoshop's Performance Preferences you have Use Graphics Processor checked. However Photoshop does prefer discrete graphics cards, vs. dedicated ones like the Intel HD graphics and it's possible that the card and driver combination isn't compatible with Photoshop 3D.

Since you have Photoshop CC 2015, you might consider installing the latest version, CC 2017 and see if that helps, or install an earlier version

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have the latest driver installed for the Intel graphics card, and that in Photoshop's Performance Preferences you have Use Graphics Processor checked. However Photoshop does prefer discrete graphics cards, vs. dedicated ones like the Intel HD graphics and it's possible that the card and driver combination isn't compatible with Photoshop 3D.

Since you have Photoshop CC 2015, you might consider installing the latest version, CC 2017 and see if that helps, or install an earlier version of Photoshop (also from the CC app) that might be compatible. You can install newer or older versions via the Creative Cloud app and make sure to choose the option not to delete current versions if you want to also keep CC 2015 when installing CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines