• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC cloud free membership, limitations?

Explorer ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full CC membership. I use Lr extensively. I use Lr web (shared collections). I use this for showing clients selections.

i have found out that clients can create a free CC membership - and thereby mark (hart) and comments pictures.

Question

My clients can make this free CC membership. The sole purpose is to be able to mark and comment.

is there a time limit to their free CC membership?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

There is no time limit. A free Creative Cloud Account is for life. The only limitation is 2GB of file storage. Members also get free access to the Adobe Mobile Apps – non premium features.

Membership also permits a free trial of any app, currently 7 days.

Premium features not included; such as selective adjustments in Lightroom mobile which are only enabled with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of any "free" membership. However, since you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you are free to share any collection. And as long as that collection is shared you may "freely" share that collection with anyone you choose to share it with. And they can see it for as long as you choose to share that collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have not read my question.

There is a free membership (as i write). You can create an AdobeId from the dialog where you sign in.

As I explain, clients can mark and comments if they log in. This is perfectly logical, a matk or a comments without an Id makes no sense.

So back to my question.

Is there some limitations (eg time or data) on this free membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did read your question. I didn't know that you had to have a membership to do those things. If you share a collection and give the appropriate rights your client can mark and comment on images WITHOUT having a Creative Cloud membership. However, if there is a free membership available then that is something that I am not aware of. I will await along with you to learn about such a feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are highjacking my question.

I have a specific question and I like the thread to focus on that. Please respect that.

To repeat the question.

I share collections from Lr.

My clients get a link and look at the collection on tje web.

If the client do not have an AdobeId they can only see the collecrion and not mark or comment.

If the client have an AdobeId they can mark and comment - which is what i need.

You create a free AdobeId (membership) via the sign in dialog.

The question is - if this free AdobeId (membership) have some limitations (time or data).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no time limit. A free Creative Cloud Account is for life. The only limitation is 2GB of file storage. Members also get free access to the Adobe Mobile Apps – non premium features.

Membership also permits a free trial of any app, currently 7 days.

Premium features not included; such as selective adjustments in Lightroom mobile which are only enabled with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

That is perfect for collaboration with clients 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines