• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFTER EFFECTS & PREMIERE PRO ISSUE!

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, my issue involves both after effects and premier pro. A friend of mine stabilized a shaky 4k shot in after effects. Then he sent me both the after effect composition (in which he stabilized it) and the original shot which i didn't have, but when I open the AE composition, it doesn't read the 4k shot. I tried to import it in AE but it doesn't automatically stabilize it as i supposed it would do.

This AE composition  was part of a film i 'm editing on premier pro and obviously it doesn't work when i try to open it there. Also, it appears as an extremely small square in the middle of the screen and not at its original size. I guess this may be easier to fix, but don't know how to.

In the past, i always worked with the original AE composition (in my film on premiere) from my friend's harddrive which worked, but now i'm in a different continent and cannot have it.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix any of these problems?

Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Instead of sending you bits & pieces, have your pal actually render out the shot -- with edit handles -- in a good intermediate codec.  Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of sending you bits & pieces, have your pal actually render out the shot -- with edit handles -- in a good intermediate codec.  Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines