• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to eliminate "black box" in PDF export

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to export a document several times from InDesign and keep getting a black box that appears in the PDF when I open it in Preview on my Mac. Does anyone know if there's a setting or something I'm missing when exporting the document from InDesign? Please see the screen shot below:

Screenshot 2017-05-16 14.26.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop using Preview. It’s garbage for anything other than plain vanilla PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, point taken, Bob. Thanks for the help. I'm assuming it's something that I can't really fix, unless you suggest otherwise. I'll check it out in Acrobat and see how it looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat isn't free but is included in a Creative Cloud account. If you don't have InDesign CC, you can still view in Adobe Reader, available for free download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines