• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom problems; Error Code 39

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had earlier Lightroom program (i guess version 5, i dont actually know which version) and after a long time i decided to buy the Photographer package, i clicked to update version and errors just started to appear with the following message:

Exit Code: 39

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DW042 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)

ERROR: Directory does not exist : /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/DECore/DE6/resources/uninstall/Uninstall Product.app

ERROR: DW042: ARP Entry couldn't be created for language : pt_BR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i already checked and the directory really doesnt exist anymore on my computer (Macbook Air Pro) i decided to maybe download again the LR as if i never had the program, so i deleted the shortcut to the app, the error keep the same.

The problem with the language i have no idea why it happens bc i downloaded every single program from Adobe in Portuguese, i live right now in Germany but i cant believe that's actually the problem.

Does someone know what should i do? how can i actually solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Try a re-installation.

From Finder go to:

Applications >> Adobe Installers >> Uninstall Adobe Lightroom

If you can’t find the installer drag the app into the trash from:

Applications >> Adobe Lightroom >> Adobe Lightroom

Download CC Cleaner tool and choose Lightroom from the list to remove anything which may have been left behind.

Launch Creative Cloud and click the settings button(gear  icon top right) and choose preferences. Then sign-out and quit Creative Cloud.

Re-boot your Mac.

Launch Creative Clou

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Creative Cloud desktop application. Then go to the apps tab and click the install button next to Photoshop. Then install Lightroom.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but already have the CC app i already tried it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a re-installation.

From Finder go to:

Applications >> Adobe Installers >> Uninstall Adobe Lightroom

If you can’t find the installer drag the app into the trash from:

Applications >> Adobe Lightroom >> Adobe Lightroom

Download CC Cleaner tool and choose Lightroom from the list to remove anything which may have been left behind.

Launch Creative Cloud and click the settings button(gear  icon top right) and choose preferences. Then sign-out and quit Creative Cloud.

Re-boot your Mac.

Launch Creative Cloud, sign-in and click install next to the Lightroom app.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you!! it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines