• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw project opening in ALL of my CC user's desktops.

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe Illustrator CC at my work and I can have 2 users per account. When I use Adobe Draw and send to my Adobe Illustrator desktop it works really well but it sends it to both users. So my college keeps having my projects opening on his desktop and it's really distracting for him.

Is there a way to prevent this? Or another way I can open my project in Illustrator without saving my project as a PDF or a JPEG. I like to open in Illustrator as a vectored image.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Jessica.

Yes. Him logging out of the CC Desktop App will solve the problem (I would have mentioned it but figured that wasn't an option), but when the CC Desktop App is open again.... All those drawings will send to that computer.

The Mobile Creations tab should be working for you. Are you using the most recent version of Illustrator CC? Version 21.1.0  2017.1.0?

If you are and it's still not working as it should, email me through the in-app feedback (Tap Settings, then Send Feedback) and I can h

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica,

Technically speaking, your Adobe license allows you two *installations* of Illustrator for *one* user, provided the two are not actively in use at the same time. Your colleague should have his own license. Having two users using one license at the same time isn't allowed.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessica.

To add to what Mike said... since the "two installations" is intended for one user, there is no way to "not send" work to one while sending to the other.

Have you tried just opening your drawing from the Mobile Creations tab in Illustrator CC? Open Illustrator CC and on the splash screen you'll see a Mobile Creations tab. Just tap that and your mobile work should be there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for calling me out....

I Understand what you are both saying. When I said "users" I really meant installations. I am the only person who uses my account. I have a laptop and my colleague and I share a desktop computer sometimes. I had him log out of Adobe CC on the desktop so he is not bothered anymore. So i'll see if that fixes the problem.

but I did try the Mobile Creations tab and I cant seem to open the work in Illustrator, it will only allow me to export it as a JPEG/PNG.

Regardless, the work will open on both computers since the programs have been installed on them. This is tad annoying. Still a great feature being able to send from Draw so I can't complain to much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessica.

Yes. Him logging out of the CC Desktop App will solve the problem (I would have mentioned it but figured that wasn't an option), but when the CC Desktop App is open again.... All those drawings will send to that computer.

The Mobile Creations tab should be working for you. Are you using the most recent version of Illustrator CC? Version 21.1.0  2017.1.0?

If you are and it's still not working as it should, email me through the in-app feedback (Tap Settings, then Send Feedback) and I can help you figure out what's going on.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

es mejor así.

"O todos o muchos O pocos o ninguno, pero nunca en la media". Lágrimas Ingrávidas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias.

"O todos o muchos O pocos o ninguno, pero nunca en la media". Lágrimas Ingrávidas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines