Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get rid of this???

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elo,

I am not a fan of asking questions, but I am fairly new to this and trial & error could not help me on this one.

So it seems, that whenever I select/cut something and resize it (command T), I get the silhouette of the image, but not the actual "thing" I want. Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 23.37.09.png

In this picture you can see that the actual part of the image (which I have just cut out and tried to resize) can not be selected, but a silhouette like thing has been and I am able to resize it. Not the part I want though.

The silhouette is rather hard to see, but there are two of them and they are very thin. Just under the bigger part.

Any suggestions? //Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If when you user Ctrl+T free transform that is where the transform frame and control point open with that layer targeted something is wrong with your install.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines