• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Flame creates a fill not an outline

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to render a flame along a path I  imported from illustrator and am struggling- the tool renders the flame as a fill for the shape, not as an outline like i want it. How ould I go about taking a path from illustrator and using photoshop to render a flame along it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of the Flame dialog, showing your settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See my reply to Trevor.Dennis

Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say 'fill' that sounds like a closed shape.  Is that the case?  I'll second the request for a screen shot.

What settings were you using? Which preset and what Width value.  If you use preset #1 which is a single flame, then that will fill the shape.  #2 Multiple flames work better, but too high a width value will also fill the shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, here you go!

Couldnt get the flame dialouge, as whenever i switch to snipping tool it goes black and gets grayed out

attached it anyways, maybe you can read the settings anyways.flamehelp.PNGflamehelp2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines