• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview stuck on blank white screen! Memory issue?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've lost a couple hours of work... At the very end of my project I noticed the first 10 seconds had turned into a blank white screen. I then checked the memory of my C drive and found that it was nearly full. I cleared up space, restarted after effects but the first 10s is still a white screen only with the sound. I'm super frustrated because I was doing an affect where I painted on every frame... Anyone know how to recover my project? All the auto-saves show the same issue..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're seeing the same result in your auto-saves then it can't be a single corrupt file, and the possibility of a corrupt internal data structure that got propagated to all the auto-saves is remote as well.

What do you see on your timeline for those first 10 seconds? The layers you expect to see or just black/empty space not covered by any layers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever recover your project timcmonkey? Let us know what happened and if you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines