• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sync files on my Samsung tablet in the Document Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to see the updated syncd files in the document cloud on my samsung tablet.  When I save a file there, or rename it, or delete it....it updated on my Adobe on my desktop but does not update on the tablet.  This is very stressful as I am using this to write contracts that I am now unable to send to the client in real time, I have to go back home, rename and send from my laptop. 

I have tried uninstalling multiple times.  To be clear, when I save these files on my tablet, they do go into the cloud.......they just don't appear in the cloud on the tablet, but do on the desktop/laptop cloud.

PLEASE HELP!!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Même problème que vous !

Depuis plus de 15 jours maintenant, j'essaye de trouver une solution un peu partout.... Rien !!!

Ne répondent à aucun message ni sur les forums ni sur Google play ni sur leur site ni par mail

Je ne PEUX PLUS TRAVAILLER CORRECTEMENT

Je suis invalide et ne fonctionne qu'avec mes smartphones ou tablettes

C'est INADMISSIBLE INCONCEVABLE

Ils se foutent carrément de notre gueule !!!!

Par contre lorsqu'il faut débité des factures, là il n'y a pas de problème !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines