• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial for transitions between images in a slideshow?

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way to make transitions like the ones in this video:

The main transition used (where the camera shifts from one image to another) is what I'm really looking for, but the flip book style at the begin would be nice to know as well. A point in the right direction would be great! I've been trying to find tutorials online but I can't figure out what to call it...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Nothing fancy here. All just basic animation of position, rotation and opacity. You likely won't find tutorials on this because most people would assume that these very fundamental techniques are known to users. It might be more useful to focus on that and read the AE help rather than spending hours chasing ghosts in the infinity of the Internet...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing fancy here. All just basic animation of position, rotation and opacity. You likely won't find tutorials on this because most people would assume that these very fundamental techniques are known to users. It might be more useful to focus on that and read the AE help rather than spending hours chasing ghosts in the infinity of the Internet...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darn. I'm super new to this and I'm just trying to make a half way decent slideshow for my aunts wedding. I guess I'll try watching more beginner tutorials>,< Thanks for the reply! At least I know where to look now:D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines