• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Share again - Update Link - on a file created by someone else

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within our company, several people are working on the same XD file (not at the same time), my colleague created a new version of the file [save as] and shared it online [created a new link].

I have opened the file, made further changes saved and want to keep the same link so look to use the 'share again' button which is no longer available. I will, therefore, be forced to create a new link rather than updating the existing link (which our customers already have)

On the 'Manage links' page online, I don't see a way to share links with other users -  which I guess is where this issue stems from (as the original link doesn't appear in here)

Any help/solutions appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Unfortunately you can not share to the same link unless you are logged into the Creative Cloud App with the same account as your colleague.

Corrinna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank's Corrinna,

Great to get confirmation - that works in the short term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines