• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6 and lightroom app on ipad pro

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi- anybody know if I buy a standalone copy of LR 6  (not lightroom CC) can i use the LR app on an ipad pro to edit my images? 

looked at the stuff on the adobe website regarding lightroom app and it's functions. it does not mention if the app works if you have lightroom 6 (NOT lightroom CC) can anyone clarify please?

I know they would like me to pay monthly for CC but I would rather not.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

The LR mobile app is free to use on the iPad and other devices. Premium features such as selective adjustments and synchronisation with the LR Desktop application are only available with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LR mobile app is free to use on the iPad and other devices. Premium features such as selective adjustments and synchronisation with the LR Desktop application are only available with a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

99jon  wrote

Premium features such as selective adjustments and synchronisation with the LR Desktop application are only available with a subscription.

Sure about this? Isn't synchronisation the only limitation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes John, the radial and linear tools are premium features.

“Both of these improvements are available only for members with a creative cloud subscription or if you start a free Creative Cloud trial”

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2016/07/lightroom-mobile-july-updates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines