• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching for specific forum posts using time?

Advocate ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a post yesterday where the poster asked how to place a video inside another video. He provided a link to a Vimeo clip that was a timelapse seemingly merged with zoom video shot in Europe that came across like a reel, not really a story but more of a platform illustrating technique.

His screenshot clip was a of a soccer field and it looked like he wanted to place a video on a billboard in one corner of it.

The posters question was not that focused, I can't find it by searching. Nor was the Vimeo clip specific enough that I could find it by searching on Vimeo.  Is there any way to scroll or search forum postings by the date they were posted? I would like to find the Vimeo link again. The "more" tab only takes me back one page. Next time I'll save it, but now I'm stuck.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

You can go back as far as you want, but you can't do it from the overview part of the forum. You have to go to content (and then discussions if you want to see things highlighted that you haven't seen, etc.)

Example image:

0verview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go back as far as you want, but you can't do it from the overview part of the forum. You have to go to content (and then discussions if you want to see things highlighted that you haven't seen, etc.)

Example image:

0verview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Szlam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines