• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Remove Default Signature Block and Email Address Added to Bottom of Document by Acrobat DC's Sign and Send Feature

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Adobe Acrobat DC Sign and Send to have someone electronically initial a document.  I added the initial block next to the person's name, and it is the only block that appears when I preview the memo.  However, once I send the document, Adobe automatically adds a signature block with the recipients email address underneath it at the bottom of the page.  I cannot find a setting that will prevent this from happening.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now three years later. Same problems exist. All the tech support people here seem to be offshore (full of energy, empty of knowledge). Did you ever fix your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is now five years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines