• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export format that only accommodates/navigates using hyperlinks

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if anyone can advise due to my lack of digital knowledge?

I am working in InDesign CC and have created a multiple page document containing hyperlinks. My initial aim was to export as a pdf so that other
colleagues can access and navigate back and forth only using hyperlinks. My hyperlinks all work but it has become apparent that Adobe Reader still allows
you to 'scroll' back and forth through the document using either your mouse or keyboard which is not a feature I can disable.

Is there another format I could export too that will only allow navigation via the hyperlinks?

It needs to be a format that everyone can open and use, within a normal office environment without having to consider online publishing?

[Moved from the non-technical LOUNGE Forum to a Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Given your requirement, my answer is no…at least not without a lot of hoop jumping.

You can try the Acrobat forum to see if anyone has some tricks for you but keep in mind that anything they propose may not work on other PDF readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given your requirement, my answer is no…at least not without a lot of hoop jumping.

You can try the Acrobat forum to see if anyone has some tricks for you but keep in mind that anything they propose may not work on other PDF readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Bob

thanks for replying.

I will try the Acrobat forum - failing that I can only think of using a HTML format and utilising a hosting area and supplying a URL to access or even an Epub format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines