• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"at least one signature has a problems"

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Opened a document .pdf  already signed by a colleague of mines with Adobe, showing the overmentioned warning about the signature present on it. I had to sign it, but I was not able. Is it normal and correct what happened ?

Is there a way to have the document signed with the usual "red brand" of ADOBE ?

Thanks for the contribution kind regards,

Ubaldo

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ubaldo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I assume there is a possibility when the first signer signed the document the document got locked. To check open the document in Reader or Acrobat, click on File>Properties>Security tab. Check if you have permissions to sign the document.

To check open the document in Reader or Acrobat, click on File>Properties>Security tab. Check if you have permissions to sign the document.

Let us know if that helps. if you already have got a resolution to your problem. Please share your findings that will help other users.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines