• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 15 - Mouse Scrolling Issue

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got Adobe Premiere Elements 15 and I seem to have an issue with the mouse wheel. Before, I used to be able to scroll through the timeline horizontally whenever I'm editing a video. Now, whenever I try and edit a video the mouse wheel is scrolling vertically. Anyone know how I can adjust the mouse scrolling wheel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nephim,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue with the functionality of your mouse while using Adobe Premiere Elements 15.

Can we follow the following steps:

- Open "Run" command

- Type devmgmt.msc & hit enter.

- Expand the "Mice and other pointing devices" tree.

- Double-click on the desired input device.

- Select the "Driver" tab.

- Click "Update Driver".

- You can also uninstall its driver & press the F5 key on your keyboard to re-install its fresh default driver.

- Check your mouse with Elements

Hope this works for you.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dhananjay, are you saying that the program CAN be set up to scroll the timeline when you move the mouse roller? That's never been my experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

As far as horizontal scrolling is concerned , its a software limitation but just to make sure whether the mouse is working fine ,the steps were provided.

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nephim,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

- The issue you are facing is a software limitation.

- The steps mentioned above can help you to refresh your mouse drivers but still software limitation will be there.

Thanks

Regards

Neeraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has Adobe not addressed this frustration yet? It would be idea for us to be able to CHOOSE which way our mouse scroll wheel scrolls. I find the functionality of up and down to be useless. I would really appreciate left to right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines