• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Characters are scaled. How to undo?

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent way too much time on this.  The text inside a text box is scaled by 200%. I can see it when I use the text tool to click on the text and the percentage shows up in the Info Panel. Mind you the text box is at 100%. The result of this is that when I copy the text and place it in a new text box it defaults back down to 100%, making everything smaller; 50% of what I copied it as. I have to adjust it every time. This is just a mild inconvenience, but I would love to know why this is happening. Thanks for your insight!

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 1.43.17 PM (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

I was able to repeat your issue - you must have enlarged the text with a transformation. To undo it -  do a select all with the move tool and in the properties panel, type in 50% - Then it should go back to 100% in the info. Resize your text i the character panel - don't transform.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to repeat your issue - you must have enlarged the text with a transformation. To undo it -  do a select all with the move tool and in the properties panel, type in 50% - Then it should go back to 100% in the info. Resize your text i the character panel - don't transform.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines