Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 17.1.1 update not avail

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my CC apps I do not have an update showing for the new 17.1.1

My start up scratch disk is full and I have not been able to use PS for the last few days.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

I do not use a mac. For some reason Your Creative Cloud Desktop application is not working correctly. Sign out the back in see ir it updates.  If that does mot work  I believe it work off of some database file one your system.  Make sure your permission can update it.  If it can. Sign out close and terminate the creative cloud desktop application then rename its database then start the creative cloud desktop application see if it builds a new database and works.  I do know the database name or w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Creative Cloud Desktop Application show there is and update for CC 2017 or does it show up to date?

Capture.jpg

If up to date Photoshop System Info should show CC 2017.1.1

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see it just says version 15.5. It does not show me anywhere to update and I have had my CC look for updates multiple times.

Thanks for helping!

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 9.09.46 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

justinc94841308  wrote

My start up scratch disk is full and I have not been able to use PS for the last few days.

Check the root director of your primary Scratch drive.  If you have any Photoshop Temp********** that don't have today's date, then delete them.  As you can see, I just found two old files one of which is 10Gb! 

What operating system are you using? 

How much space does your scratch drive have after you remove all Photoshop Temp files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I am operating on Mac

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 9.29.20 PM.png

Here's my scratch disk:

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 9.27.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not use a mac. For some reason Your Creative Cloud Desktop application is not working correctly. Sign out the back in see ir it updates.  If that does mot work  I believe it work off of some database file one your system.  Make sure your permission can update it.  If it can. Sign out close and terminate the creative cloud desktop application then rename its database then start the creative cloud desktop application see if it builds a new database and works.  I do know the database name or where it is on a Mac.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines