• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color CC will not save

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not 100% certain on the circumstances, but when I try and save a color theme that I have created, it sits there forever showing "Saving" with the animation.

If I look in the console for the browser, I see an exception in rum.js, line 1 (presume where it is being thrown).

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getDisplayValuesLibraryFormat' of undefined

at i.toJSON (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at i.s.sync (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at i.sync (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at i.save (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at i.save (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at i.saveThemeToBackend (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at h (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at Object.trigger (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at n.okClicked (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (/cloud/aHR0cHM6Ly9jYy1hcGktYXNzZXRzLmFkb2JlLmlv/my/libraries/build370/resource/js/index.js:171)

I'm using chrome (58.0.3029.110 64-bit) on macOS (10.12.4).

I loaded a small image, sampled the colors and then chose to save, then the problem occurs.

If I create a new color without using an image then it works. If I edit an existing color and save it then it works. It's only when I load an image that I have a problem.

Happy to test if it helps you find the problem.//

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to reproduce issue that you were facing, in addition to it website went through scheduled maintenance. May you please try again, and share your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. Now the save button is not working at all. Previously I would get the saving animation forever, now the save dialog will not close.

The error in the console is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

at i.setMode (index.js:171)

at i.colorModeChanged (index.js:171)

at i.render (index.js:171)

at i.render (index.js:171)

at i (index.js:171)

at p (index.js:171)

at i.newTheme (index.js:171)

at i.execute (index.js:171)

at Object.callback (index.js:171)

at index.js:171

I've also noticed some other errors:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

p.typekit.net/p.gif?s=1&k=lin0jjb&ht=tk&h=color.adobe.com&f=7180.7181.7182.7184.22148.22484&a=702900&js=1.18.21&app=typekit&_=1495576793331 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

nr-spa-1026.min.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

I'm going to disable the chrome plugins to make sure it's not a plugin problem (suspect because of the ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT).

-- edit --

Tried without plugins, it removed the above errors and now I get the save animation. However the dialog does not close and the animation goes forever (I can click close to dismiss the dialog). I now have the following error in the console:

rum.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getDisplayValuesLibraryFormat' of undefined

at i.toJSON (index.js:171)

at i.s.sync (index.js:171)

at i.sync (index.js:171)

at i.save (index.js:171)

at i.save (index.js:171)

at i.saveThemeToBackend (index.js:171)

at h (index.js:171)

at Object.trigger (index.js:171)

at n.okClicked (index.js:171)

at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (index.js:171)

toJSON @ index.js:171

s.sync @ index.js:171

sync @ index.js:171

save @ index.js:171

save @ index.js:171

saveThemeToBackend @ index.js:171

h @ index.js:171

trigger @ index.js:171

okClicked @ index.js:171

dispatch @ index.js:171

m.handle @ index.js:171

nrWrapper @ rum.js:1

-- edit --

I cannot debug the js as it's packed (too much code, only one line). But it does appear to be processing my cookie information and possibly reading in the info for the image that I have processed. It's hard to be certain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi james, thanks for sharing the console output, was quite helpful.

The services are working properly at my end. Still, i will advise you to reinstall your chrome and try again with and without private browsing mode.

If still you face same issue. Request you to share the screenshots for same, along with console output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jain,

Sorry for the delay, been flat chat lately. Not sure if I want to reinstall the browser, sounds very extreme. Next you will be asking me to reinstall MacOS 🙂

However it could be interference from a plugin, so I'll do some further testing tonight for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

There will be no need to reinstall MacOS.

But if it doesn't take much, try reinstalling browser, it may help, if it still doesn't will look further into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines