• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes randomly, please help (Error List)

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has only just started randomly crashing over the past week, but it happens randomly.

The Error message in Event Viewer is:

Faulting application name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, version: 11.0.1.6, time stamp: 0x5822ef8f

Faulting module name: AudioSupport.dll, version: 11.0.1.6, time stamp: 0x5822cbba

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000072a2

Faulting process id: 0x2b40

Faulting application start time: 0x01d2cf5ef74a4804

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017\AudioSupport.dll

Report Id: 467367f0-196c-4448-805a-1ccb06774d15

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I don't know where to find a replacement for "AudioSupport.dll" so if that would fix it, please help me find how to get a new one.

THANK YOU!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

HI aaronj,

Sorry for the issue. It seems like an issue with either Audio device or with cache files.

1. Is this happening with all projects & file formats?

2. What is the format of the footage?

3. Clear the media cache & test Premiere Pro. FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

4. If the issue persists, reset Preferences & test. FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI aaronj,

Sorry for the issue. It seems like an issue with either Audio device or with cache files.

1. Is this happening with all projects & file formats?

2. What is the format of the footage?

3. Clear the media cache & test Premiere Pro. FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

4. If the issue persists, reset Preferences & test. FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed all the cache files, and after that it worked for a little bit. Then after I reopened Premiere Pro, It started crashing again. It only crashes when I try and drag the video or audio timeline. Not the video clip itself, but along the timeline. Both in Preview and Output viewer. The file types are from an iPhone, I've never had trouble with them before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It only crashes when the video scrubber is dragged towards the left, or backwards on the video. I tried with different file types, and it happens for all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines