• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canceling my subscription in month to month adobe premiere pro

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, i would like to get help canceling my subscription, im late in canceling my subscription because of the slow internet in  the time of when it was automatically renewed, there was no way at that time i could make any cancellation because of the slow internet, im 7 days from the time it was automatically renewed and would like to find and exception in recieving a refund because im not in the use of premiere pro as of now.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hans,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same Adobe ID as with forums. The subscription has been cancelled.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines