• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Facebook Widget won't size properly on mobile

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built my mobile version of my site about a month ago. At the bottom of my site I added the Facebook Like, Recommend and Follow widgets from the Muse widget library...

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 10.48.36 AM.png

They worked fine for a couple weeks and the mobile version was sized well and I had no issues. Then I checked my mobile site a couple weeks later and it looked like this...

Screenshot_2017-04-17-10-35-10.png

Everything on the mobile site was responding properly except the three Facebook widgets. I deleted them to test how the page would view and it looked fine. Here it is after deleting the widgets...

Screenshot_2017-04-17-10-33-42.png

In design mode, all the boundary boxes are within the limits of the page...

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 10.37.02 AM.png

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Why did it work properly for a while then suddenly stop? The Adobe Muse app has been up to date the whole time and I've tested the mobile problem on different phones.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Please contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper  for further investigation. You will find Muse under the Creative Cloud button.

The team can log a bug for you if necessary.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looks strange.

Can you please share your .muse file which contains just placing the affected page and widgets via Dropbox or Wetransfer?

As the widget works fine at my end.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, here it is...

Dropbox - Captain de Jong.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also not displaying properly on a tablet...

Screenshot_20170421-072706.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On desktop view, it works fine...

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 8.02.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have EXACTLY the same problem. The FB looks fine in Muse, but seems to stretch outside the 380px parameters on mobile making the rest of the website smaller - lokos like it all resizes to about 300px wide. Other pages, without the FB widget are fine so it's definitely a Facebook widget thing.

Any help here appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe Customer Care contact-bumper  for further investigation. You will find Muse under the Creative Cloud button.

The team can log a bug for you if necessary.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines