• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding serial # or a solution

May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This question is mainly for adobe staff members but if you have an answer please feel free to answer. I want to keep this forum reply as respectful as possible so only post if you have a helpful solution. I already read online that saving the serial number is my responsibility but back when I made the purchase I thought saving the product code was enough. (Learning curve)

Question: How can I find my serial number using the product code or any other way even though adobe no longer supports Lightroom 3?

(I am on a strict budget as I am going back to school and would like to use what I already have purchased instead of being forced to upgrade now.)

Thank you for your time, effort and help,

Maribel Rodriguez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

If Lightroom is still installed, you can find the serial number under Registration Data in this document

Preference file and other file locations in Lightroom 3

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you wanting to install Lightroom on a different computer?

Do you still have your Lightroom 3 installed on a computer?

What operating system is on the computer where Lightroom 3 is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to install lightroom 3 on a new computer. I still have lightroom 3 installed on my laptop. The laptop operating system where the lightroom was installed is 10.11.3 (OS X El Capitan).

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then hopefully you will be able to find the information you need if you follow the link provided below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will let you know how it goes. I had to take a break from problem solving and focus on editing some photographs on my laptop and eating of course. I thank you so much for your help and time. I will let you know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lightroom is still installed, you can find the serial number under Registration Data in this document

Preference file and other file locations in Lightroom 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the serial number with your help. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines