• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon 1DX II file download

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just subscribed to Lightroom CC and it won't recognise files from my Canon 1DX II CFast card. Preview not available and file type not recognised. Why?

Ian Glaves.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

I am pleased to say it has now updated to 6.10/2015.10. The initial try resulted in nothing happening, but I downloaded a second time and ran the installer, and it has worked. Lightroom now recognises my 1 DX II Raw files. I suspect there must have been a glitch in the first download, Thank you for your advice and patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

See the above link the EOS _ 1DX Markll was supported from Lightroom CC 2015.5/LR 6.5

The latest update Lightroom CC is 2015.10. Update your existing from the Creative Cloud application.

To check what version of LR CC you have installed check from the the Lightroom main menu "About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC" and the popup should indicate 2015.10 ACR 9.10 see the screen capture.

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 6.47.51 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About Lightroom doesn’t say what version Adobe downloaded to me, and I don’t appear to have the CC application, so I can’t update Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, if you click on the link Help menu, if you click on the very bottom menu option it should present a dialog that will tell you the exact version of Lightroom that is installed on your computer. Does that not work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "About Lightroom doesn’t say what version Adobe downloaded to me, and I don’t appear to have the CC application, so I can’t update Lightroom CC."

Are you running a trial version of Lightroom CC???

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Idea. It’s the version Adobe downloaded when I signed up for a year of CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link below will provide an update for Lightroom CC 2015.10 to update your version of Lightroom. Download the update patch for your system. Then run the download patch.

Do not remove or uninstall the existing version of Lightroom.

See the screen capture that will show how you locate the correct update patch.

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 6.26.22 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this and it doesn’t do anything. Tried to download 6.10/2015.10 and nothing has changed. The version I have seems to be CC2015(1014445).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe exactly what happens when you download the Lightroom 6.10/2015.10 . Did you run the downloaded installer? Did it complete satisfactorily? If not what error message did you see.

What is your operating system Win or Mac give details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased to say it has now updated to 6.10/2015.10. The initial try resulted in nothing happening, but I downloaded a second time and ran the installer, and it has worked. Lightroom now recognises my 1 DX II Raw files. I suspect there must have been a glitch in the first download, Thank you for your advice and patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear you got it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines